“Market Size – USD 2.56 Billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 7.2%, Market Trends – Increasing Use of Marine Omega-3 Sources in Animal Feed and Food Nutrition Production”
Growing demand for nutritional supplements and functional foods that have negligible potential side effects and help reduce the risk of many chronic diseases and visual disorders.
The globe Omega-3 market is expected to reach $ 4.50 billion by 2027. The omega-3 market is fueled by increasing awareness of food nutrition and nutritional improvements. In addition, various factors such as developing economies and the associated rising incomes of consumers, the introduction of e-commerce and m-commerce platforms, and the demand for organic nutritional supplements and functional foods are expected to lead to overall enforcement actions.
Avocado Benefits, Avocado Benefits For Skin, Avocado Diet, Avocado Benefits For Hair, Avocado Oil Benefits, Avocado Recipes, Omega 3 Fatty Acids For Dogs, Omega 3 Fatty Acid Benefits, Omega 3 Fatty acid capsules, omega-3 foods, omega-3 capsules, omega-3 fish oil, fish oil supplements, fish oil pills, fish oil dosage, vegan omega-3 supplements, omega-3 weight loss, to name a few, are some of the key relevant factors and issues have influenced market growth in many ways, were additionally discussed in depth in the report.
Get Sample of Report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3393
While improving diet is a desirable goal for many people of different age groups, it also seems extremely difficult for most of them to change their eating habits. Hence, it is becoming common for many people to consume additional supplements to increase their daily intake of nutrients and lead healthier lifestyles. In addition, an increasing number of patients with heart disease, inflammatory bowel disease and visual disorders are the reasons that the requirements for omega-3 fatty acids are increasing.
Important participants are BASF, Orkla Health, KD Pharma, Lonza, Corbion, Nordic Naturals, Croda International, Epax, Runke Bioengineering and Pharma Marine.
The effects of COVID-19:
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused endless disruption to the manufacturing or manufacturing industry as resources are scarce in different parts of the world. The leading players in the industry are skeptical of the future of the market and are trying to reshape their strategies in support of the challenge. The pandemic had a serious impact on distribution chains due to regular lockdowns. Manufacturing has been disrupted by the reduction in available human resources. The companies employ various techniques to increase the volume of production and try to develop innovative solutions at an affordable price that can meet customer requirements at a much lower cost.
Other important findings from the report suggest
- Omega-3 fatty acid deficiencies have been observed in the children due to the unavailability of certain seafood or fish. Even many adults suffer from malnutrition and are diagnosed with many chronic diseases. It has been estimated that an immense demand for omega-3 supplements will remove these complexities and diseases.
- Total sales of dietary supplements for children are expected to increase over the forecast period. It has been observed that Chinese and Indian parents were willing to spend a relatively large amount of money on the health of their children in relation to their family income.
- A new trend in the dietary supplement market is the need to use organic or sustainable ingredients. This trend is being driven by two fundamental changes in the industry: the need to consume “healthier” ingredients and increasing consumer concerns about sourcing “sustainable” products
- In March 2020, the Wiley Companies, an omega-3 fish oil manufacturer, unveiled its formulations of a new powdered omega-3 concentrate. This was the company’s first launch in terms of powder formulation.
- In December 2019, the Nordic Investment Bank and the Norwegian manufacturer of pelagic fish products Pelagia Holding AS refinanced the acquisition of Epax Norway AS, a renowned manufacturer of omega-3 fatty acids.
Get a discount on the report at https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3393
For the purpose of this report, reports and data have been broken down into global segments based on type, source, end uses and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilotons; 2017-2027)
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
- Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA)
Source Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; Volume: Kilotons; 2017-2027)
- Sea springs
- Plant sources
Vertical End User Outlook (Revenue: USD billion; Volume: Kilotons; 2017-2027)
- Personal Care & Pharma
- Nutraceuticals & Supplements
- Infant formula
- Animal feed
Regional Outlook (Sales: USD billion; Volume: Kilotons; 2017-2027)
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1. Market overview
1.1. Market definition
1.2. Research scope & premise
1.4. Market appraisal technique
Chapter 2. Summary
2.1. Summary snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
Chapter 4. Omega-3 Market Segmentation and Impact Analysis
4.1. Analysis of market material segmentation
4.2. Industrial outlook
4.2.1. Market indicator analysis
4.2.2. Market driver analysis
126.96.36.199. Demand for nutritional supplements
188.8.131.52. Increasing rate of chronic diseases
184.108.40.206. Growing demand for organic food supplements
4.2.3. Analysis of market restrictions
220.127.116.11. Complexity in extraction and finishing
18.104.22.168. Work restrictions due to COVID-19
Access to full report description, table of contents, figure table, diagram, etc. @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/omega-3-market
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is possible according to customers’ requirements. Please get in touch to learn more about the report and our team will ensure that the report is tailored to your needs.
Information on reports and data:
Reports and Data is a market research and advisory firm that provides syndicated research reports, bespoke research reports, and advisory services. Our solutions are solely focused on your purpose of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across a variety of demographic and cross-industry sectors, and helping customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market research studies that ensure relevant and fact-based research across a variety of industries including healthcare, technology, chemistry, energy, and energy. We are constantly updating our research offerings to ensure that our customers are aware of the latest trends in the market.
Company Name: Reports and data
Interlocutor: John Watson
E-mail: Send e-mail
Phone: +1 212-710-1370
Address:40 Wall Street 28th floor
City: New York City
Status: NY 10005
Country: United States